Sunday 13 March 2011

Travel, Travel, Travel...

Traveling means an awful lot to me; I want to meet new people from all over the world and experience different cultures and lifestyles. I believe that we should all try and see as much of the world as we can, for we only get one chance at life, and one chance to see all that this beautiful planet has to offer.

This summer I will be embarking on a road trip across the United States, traveling from the Sunshine State, California, all the way to New York City! I opted to go on a road trip across America instead of just spending my time in one area in order for me to be able to see all that this diverse country has to offer. I am hoping that this trip will help me to be more independent and open minded and also motivate me to work hard so that I am able to see more of the world. A lot of people ask me if I am nervous or scared about traveling on my own, my answer to them is 'no' as I believe that we can adapt to different countries just as easily as we can adapt to different situations. Maybe after this trip i'll know for sure that traveling is what I want to do, give up my 9-5 lifestyle and just hit the road.

...Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment